We believe in transformational partnerships that drive holistic changes in our communities. Through developing
relationships with peer businesses, nonprofit organizations, as well as residents, we strive to create better opportunity for people
in our home communities.
Our goals are to invest in people and place; focusing on Detroit, Cleveland, Charlotte, and Phoenix.
We can’t accomplish our goals without strong partners. Please log in or create an account below to submit your partnership
Specifically, we invest in:
Creating Education Initiatives
We’re investing in areas of the educational landscape where our resources will have
the most impact on student outcomes through three primary tactics:
- Engaging team members as mentors and tutors
- Providing students with internships and jobs within the Family of Companies
- Supporting experiential learning opportunities
Investing in Local Entrepreneurs
Filling gaps in the current entrepreneurial ecosystem through:
- Increasing local buying
- Decreasing regulatory barriers to launching businesses
- Supporting entrepreneurial service providers
Ensuring all Detroiters have an opportunity to grow with the city through:
- Creating pathways to sustainable homeownership
- Maintaining owner-occupancy through tax foreclosure prevention
- Raising the value of homes through increased access to financing
Activating and Animating the City
Helping position our home city as a world-class place for the arts, culture,
entertainment, recreation, and public spaces by:
- Enhancing the everyday environment for residents and visitors
- Preserving partnerships that cultivate the city’s unique culture and building
a robust future
- Supporting authentic, inclusive programs
Each focus area strives to improve safety in the city. Through this, not only will the city become safer, but will result in a newly
positive perception of Detroit that will be our strongest asset in supporting existing businesses and encouraging residents to invest
in the city, as well as attracting new businesses and residential development.
Our 30,000 team members are the drive behind this work.